Are you a nurse and passionate storyteller with a voice that demands attention? Do you have a knack for engaging in meaningful conversations? Do you have a message to share with Nurse.org’s audience of 1+ million nurses? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to become a vital part of our new nurse podcast and work remotely in a contract role!
Nurse.org is in search of nurses who are charismatic, well-spoken, and have a natural ability to connect with listeners. Whether you’re an industry expert, a social media star, or a storyteller with a unique perspective, we want to hear from you! This is your chance to shine as you share your insights, experiences, and opinions on nursing with our massive audience of over 1 million nurses! This is a 100% remote, contract position.
The recording hours will be between the times of 10 am and 3 pm PST. Recording schedules will be based on the hosts’ availability. Hosts should be prepared to commit up to 2 hours of work per week.
- 1+ years experience working as a nurse in the U.S.
- Passion for podcasting and a deep interest in the nursing niche.
- Engaging and confident communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and engage in meaningful banter with hosts seamlessly.
- Willingness to research and prepare for episodes.
- Availability to record 8 episodes per season, remotely.
- Access to a quality podcasting microphone and equipment
- Engaged social media presence with a nursing audience
- Experience in podcasting and/or vlogging
- Showcase your expertise, creativity, and personality on Nurse.org’s platform of 1+ million nurses.
- Join a team of world-class media experts specializing in digital marketing and audio/video production. Your only job is to host the podcast, our team handles the rest!
- Work collaboratively with the podcast team to make important decisions on the creative direction and content of the podcast
- Networking opportunities within the nursing and media industry
Hosts are paid a flat rate, per episode.
We are thrilled to announce that we are launching a brand new podcast to add to the Nurse.org media suite. We’re on the hunt for dynamic and enthusiastic hosts to join our exciting new podcast.
Our first podcast, the Ask Nurse Alice podcast, presented by Nurse.org, made waves in the nursing space, and we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality content that informs, entertains, and sparks meaningful discussions about the nursing profession.
Nurse.org’s team of award-winning world-class audio producers, videographers, marketers, and engineers handle production, copywriting, graphic design, marketing, and distribution! We’re really good at it, too – check out our awards:
- 2023 MM+M Awards, Finalist Healthcare Professional Media Brand
- Digital Health Award Digital Health Media / Publications: Article, 2023 State of Nursing Report – recipient of the BRONZE award, Spring 2023
- Digital Health Award Digital Health Media / Publications: Audio, Ask Nurse Alice Podcast “ER Charge Nurse Who Called 911” – recipient of the MERIT award, Spring 2023
- Digital Health Award Social Media, Nurse.org Instagram – recipient of the GOLD award, Spring 2022
- Digital Health Award Media/Publications Article, 2022 Nursing Shortage Report – recipient of the GOLD award, Spring 2022
- Digital Health Award Social Media, Nurse.org Instagram – recipient of the GOLD award, Fall 2021
- Digital Health Award Media/Publications Audio, Ask Nurse Alice Podcast – recipient of the GOLD award, Fall 2021
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to share your voice and make a lasting impact in the world of podcasting. Join us on this exciting journey as we create engaging, thought-provoking, and entertaining content that resonates with listeners around the globe.
All applicants will proceed to the voting stage! The nursing community will vote for the top candidates.
The top candidates, as chosen through the online vote, will participate in a chemistry test
Up to 5 candidates will be selected to record and film the first season
If you’re ready to embark on this podcasting adventure, submit your application today and let your unique voice be heard!
Stay tuned for more updates, and follow us on @nurse_org for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks and podcasting insights.